GTF NOVEMBER 11, 2018 SPRINT SERIES
Day 1: November 10, 2018 at 4PM at the University of Ghana Sports Directorate:
- Kids Race: Age 8 to 12 (200m Swim, 2.5Km Bike and 1.5Km Run)
- Teen Race: Age 13 to 16 (300m Swim, 5Km Bike and 2.5Km Run)
Day 2: November 11, 2018 at 7AM at the University of Ghana Sports Directorate
- ITU/ATU West Africa Zone 1 Championship: Benin, Senegal, Gambia, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Guinea, Niger and Nigeria will compete with their Ghanaian counterparts for the ultimate prize in West Africa.
- The race will be an Olympic standard Sprint race 750m Swim, 20Km Bike and 5Km Run.
- Kempinski/Cowbell legon sprint series (individual and Relay Race) will also be held sequentially with the Zone 1 championship.
- The zone i championships will be under the auspices of Mr. Rick Fulton, ITU/ATU technical director who will arrive in Ghana on the 8th November, 2018. He will also conduct a two day technical and organizers course for GTF national technical officials at the Kempinski hotel on the 9th and 10th November.
- If you are interested in the course please send your name to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The GTF National Coach, Spencer Smith will arrive in Ghana on the 6th November, 2018 and whiles in Ghana, he will be conducting the usual work shops on Running, Swimming and Biking
- Detail program of his course will be posted soon
To register please go to race.